This revolutionary class taught by Dave Ramsey and The Legacy Journey teaching team on video and coordinated by Holly Nelson (546-3347)at Trinity Lutheran Church (1480 Douglas Ave) in Gardnerville, NV , will show you how to live a legacy now while preparing to leave a legacy for your children and future generations to come.
- Trinity is starting an exciting new class about living intentionally with money and true financial discipleship.
- Culture gives us a lot of mixed messages about money and wealth. Some people want it all, and others want to give it all away. But what does the Bible say about it? How does the Bible instruct us to take care of others? How much is “enough”?
- The Legacy Journey is Dave Ramsey’s follow-up to the popular Financial Peace University (FPU)! If you have taken FPU and thought, What’s next?, or you want to know more about what the Bible has to say about money and wealth, then this class is for you.
- The Legacy Journey is going to take a deeper look at what the Bible has to say about wealth. It will also give you a biblical framework and practical tools for managing your resources and living a more generous life.
- The Legacy Journey will show you how to live a legacy now while you prepare to leave a legacy for your children and future generations.
- Sign up today! www.trinitygv.com/legacy
- Tuesdays @ 5:30 p.m. in the Office Building. Registration $50 (Includes all class materials and a lifetime membership.)
Notes: **Come to the first class for FREE.
Classes take place in the Office Building at Trinity. As you are facing the church from Douglas Ave., it is the house to the right of the church. Please contact Holly if childcare is needed.**
“Snares and Dares”: Honor God by building wealth, and you can establish a legacy that makes a difference in the world.
“The Pinnacle Point”: wise investment strategy. Understand your options so you can move confidently toward your long-range goals.
“The Law of Great Gain”: living with contentment. You don’t have to compare yourself to anyone else, and you don’t have to accept the criticisms others try to lay at your feet.
“The Road to Awesome”: Challenges you to start chasing your dreams again, to begin pursuing your God-give purpose.
“Safeguarding Your Legacy”: Framework for protecting both your legacy and your relationships. Writing legacy letters.
“Generational Legacy”: Secure your family’s handoff by putting a solid estate plan in place. The steps you take right now can give your family the opportunity to embrace your legacy and even use it to fuel the legacies of future generations. Wills, Trusts, etc.
“Called to Generosity”: Explains how such a commitment to generous giving fits into your legacy journey.